Please be informed that with respect to this report, your personal information is provided and entrusted to related companies as follows: You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of your personal information, and even if you do not consent thereto, you may give a report anonymously (If you select "Anonymity" in the reporting method above, you may give a report anonymously). However, if you give a report anonymously, you may not receive a notice of the results of handling, and if you give a report anonymously without presenting concrete evidence, it is difficult to verify facts and, therefore, no investigation may be made.
- - The parties to receive personal information
- Personal information is provided only to companies to be reported.
(LS Holdings, LS Cable and System, LS ELECTRIC, LS MnM, LS Mtron, Gaon Cable, LS Networks, LS Automotive Technologies, LS Metal, E1, YESCO)
- - Items of personal information to be received
- Name, e-mail address, telephone (mobile phone) number
- - Purpose of using the provided information
- Additionally verifying reports and investigating facts if necessary, verifying and giving information on receipts, giving replies to the results of processing, etc.
- - Retention and use period of the provided personal information
- The personal information will be safely retained for one (1) year to provide after services for customers’ inquiries, verify subsequent actions, etc. after a relevant care reported is completed concluded, and will be destroyed without delay after the retention period.
However, an exception will be made to the case where there is an obligation to retain the personal information because it is additionally required to verify facts and handle cases or pursuant to the provisions of relevant laws.
- - Matters on entrustment of personal information processing
- The party to be entrusted (Entrusted Party) : LS Global The content of works to be entrusted : LS Ethics hotline system operations and repair and maintenance